Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Satin in Training


Satin is doing well in his training. I have been doing Parelli Natural Horsemanship with him and it is so much fun to see how fast he is learning! There's 7 games horses play with each other. #1The Friendly Game, #2Porcupine Game, #3Driving Game, #4Yo Yo Game, #5Circling Game, #6 Sideways Game, and #7 Squeeze Game so far we are on game 5 .

Satin used to not wont to do anything with you and just wanted to be wild. He didn't respect you space and walked all over you and bolted when you take the halter off, I didn't trust him around anybody else. Now he is doing so much better! Liana helps me feed him and Jack every night and I play with him as often as I can. My goal with him is just be a very good family horse for every one to enjoy! and I think he will, with a little time.

No comments: