Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well here I am...rambling.

I have been needing to get started on our family blog, but haven't taken the time to write until now. Actually I am here only because Emily begged me to. Procrastination is not a good trait; thanks Emily!

Seems like rain has put a real damper on Mathieu's work. However, we know Who is in control of the weather, so we will trust in the LORD for His direction of our steps.

Jaden was up every hour last night and Lydia twice! Mat and I are so tired. I can't wait until bedtime! Speaking of waiting, Christmas is only 6 days away! I fight the feelings of Scrooge. Christmas has it's fine points, but is a lot of extra work, on top of my normal duties.

Ok, Emily is looking over my shoulder now, so I best cheer up! I wouldn't want her to become discouraged by my bah-hum-bug-ness!

There are so many changes looming in our future, that it can be not only EXCITING, but daunting and scary!! This looks like the year 2010 will be a BUSY one and Lord willing, productive. May the LORD guide us as we seek to do HIS will!

Goodnight World. Good night Emily. I love you.

No comments: